Itinerary of Events
(Subject to Change)
Thursday, January 4, 2018:
10:00 am – 6:00 pm: Athlete Check-In at the Hyatt Regency (It takes approximately one hour to check-in)
- Athlete submits four (4 of the same) copies of game or highlight footage in CD/DVD format (labeled) OR four typed Hudl links (4 of the same)
- Athlete Online Registration Information Review
- Combine Jersey Distribution
- Headshot Photo
- Weight/Height/Hand Size/Wingspan
- Apparel Distribution
11:00 am – 11:45 am: Parent Information Seminar (Football University & NCSA), 1 of 2 – Hyatt Regency Hotel, Rio Grande Ballroom
1:00 pm – 1:45 pm: Parent Information Seminar (Football University & NCSA), 2 of 2 – Hyatt Regency Hotel, Rio Grande Ballroom
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Combine Welcome Orientation (Athletes and Guests) – Hyatt Regency Hotel, Regency Ballroom
8:30 pm – 10:00 pm: Late Registration at Hyatt Regency Hotel
Friday, January 5, 2018:
7:30 am – 6:05 pm: National Combine – Alamodome
*Parking for Combine families is available in Alamodome Parking Lot A, on Friday only*
Combine Testing and Drills Include:
- 40 Yard Dash (2 attempts)
- Pro Shuttle (1 attempt each direction)
- 3 Cone Shuttle (2 attempts)
- Power Pushup (2 attempts)
- Vertical Jump (2 attempts)
- Broad Jump (2 attempts)
- Lunch – Provided at the Alamodome
- Seminar at the Alamodome (athletes only)
- 1-on-1 Competitions
Saturday, January 6, 2018:
8:00 am – 10:00 am: NCSA and U.S. Army Cadet Command Parent Breakfast & Seminar – Hyatt Regency Hotel, Regency Ballroom West
8:30 am – 10:00 am: Overcoming Challenges and Achieving Success – Hyatt Regency Hotel, Regency Ballroom East
11:00 am – 11:45 am: Pre-Game Pageantry – U.S. Army All-American Bowl
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm: U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- Each athlete will receive a sleeveless Techfit jersey, t-shirt, short, and compression short.
- Athletes should bring their own cleats, gloves, and mouth guards. The Combine will take place on a Field Turf Surface.
- Athletes should bring four copies (copies are the same) of their game or highlight film, OR four typed Hudl links (4 of the same).
- Athletes are required to supply their own lodging and transportation. Please see the travel information link on the website.
- Athletes are responsible for their own transportation from the San Antonio airport to the Hyatt Regency where registration will take place. A shuttle will be available on Sunday January 7, 2018, from the Grand Hyatt to the San Antonio Airport.
- Athletes and families should not book any travel before the athletes are officially registered and have received a confirmation receipt by e-mail that they have registered.
All Combine athletes must pre-register and pre-pay. Athletes who are not pre-registered and pre-paid will not be permitted to participate in the Combine. No exceptions will be made. If there is a question about registration, please contact our combine staff by phone at 973-366-8448 X290.